Free bonuses from the best online casinos
At Vegas Expert, I focus on selecting the very best online casino options and helping even the most demanding players find one that meets all of their expectations.
That is why this page only contains no deposit bonuses offered by tested online casinos with a good reputation and fair approach to gambing. Of course, all of these bonuses are available to players from your country, so you should be able to use one or multiple of them without any issues.
What are no deposit casino bonuses?
No deposit bonuses are free bonuses offered by casinos. They allow players to try out the casino’s services without using their own money, with a chance to win some money basically for nothing.
Casinos use no deposit bonuses to attract new players and to get them to create an account and play, hoping for them to deposit their own money later on. However, you don’t need to use any of your money to get a no deposit bonus from a casino.
Types of no deposit casino bonuses
There are two main types of no deposit bonuses offered by casinos:
- Free credit (free cash) – These bonuses take the form of a certain amount of bonus money added to your account. You can then use this balance to play basically any games in the casino’s selection, as long as they are not restricted in the bonus’s Terms and Conditions.
- Free spins – These bonuses are bit different. Instead of getting a fixed amount of bonus money, you get a certain number of free spins on selected slot machines. The winnings from the free spins then get credited to your account as bonus funds and you can keep playing with them.
What to watch out for with no deposit bonuses
As is the case with all casino bonuses, even the free ones have certain rules that need to be followed when playing with them. As it might get very costly if casinos offered free money without any strings attached, casinos define bonus terms and conditions which limit what players can do with their bonus funds and often even how much they can win from their bonus.
Here is a quick overview of some of the most important bonus terms and conditions common for no deposit bonuses:
- One bonus per player – You can only create one account in a casino, and you can only use most bonuses once, unless specified otherwise in their terms and conditions. Casinos check identity of all players, so your withdrawal will get canceled and your account closed if you break these rules.
- Wagering requirements – Before you are allowed to withdraw your winnings from most no deposit bonuses, you will first have to play with the bonus and wager a certain amount of bonus funds. Only then will your bonus money be converted into real money and you will be allowed to make a withdrawal.
- Bonus expiration – Most bonuses expire after a certain period of time, e.g. a week or a month. You must complete the wagering requirements by then, otherwise your bonus funds will get taken away from your account.
- Maximum bet – The size of your bet might be limited as well when playing with your no deposit bonus. You cannot bet more than the maximum bet limit. If you do, the casino will find out about it and your winnings will almost certainly get voided.
- Maximum win – To protect themselves against bonus abusers, casinos often attach a maximum win limit to their no deposit bonuses. If you claim a bonus with a maximum win limit, you will only be allowed to withdraw that amount, even if you manage to accumulate a higher balance.
Frequently asked questions about no deposit bonuses
Can I actually win money using a no deposit bonus?
The good news is that yes, you can. The bad news is that you can only win a small amount of money in most cases. Most no deposit bonuses have a maximum win limit. You will only be allowed to withdraw that amount of money from your bonus. Also, some casinos may ask you to make a deposit after playing with your no deposit bonus and only allow you to make a withdrawal afterwards.
How can I withdraw the winnings from a no deposit bonus?
If you manage to win something from your no deposit bonus, you will most likely want to withdraw your winnings. To do that, you may first be asked to make a small deposit, so that the casino knows that the payment method you are about to use to withdraw money is actually yours. You will also be asked to verify your identity and address. Afterwards, it’s just a matter of going to the casino’s cashier and requesting your withdrawal.
What do I have to do to get a no deposit bonus from a casino?
The process of getting a no deposit bonus can differ from casino to casino. Some casinos give these bonuses to all new players automatically. Some casinos require players to enter a specific promo code to activate a bonus. And there are also casinos, in which you need to contact the customer support to get your bonus.
What are the types of no deposit bonuses?
No deposit bonuses can take the form of a certain amount of bonus money added to your account, or a certain number of free spins that can be used on selected slot machines. Some players prefer free cash, others prefer free spins, so I included both types in my list of no deposit bonuses.
Which games can I play with a no deposit bonus?
Available games depend on the type of no deposit bonus you get. If you get bonus funds added to your account, you can play any games from the casino’s selection (as long as they are not restricted in the bonus’s terms and conditions). On the other hand, free spins can only be used on selected slot machines.
How many times can I claim a no deposit bonus?
You can only have one account in each online casino and use each bonus once, unless specified otherwise in its terms and conditions. If you break either of these rules, the casino will close your account and void any winnings from your bonus. Instead of trying to use the same bonus multiple times, find other no deposit bonuses in my list and claim those.